Monday 30 July 2007

Mark´s Day 6

Sorry for not blogging yesterday but paradise does not have internet access. I will explain some other time.

Feet were in a bad state yesterday butthe left foot is now in disrepair. It has actually started unwrapping itself. You know what I mean. On arriving in Santo Domingo today, after a morning of bad, bad pain, I found that I had made the cardinal error of not looking after my feet and, as a consequence, around 10% of my left foot was badly blistered, or had lost the skin altogether.

I apologise to all those who have made donations but there is no way that I can continue on at the same pace now. I have to keep the ´wound´ clean and covered or I might get an infection.

I am pretty upset about not completing the Camino the way I had intended but there is absolutely nothing I can do about it now.

I will continue on, as best I can, and might actually get to enjoy it now.

Over to Arthur.

Later Dudes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there buddy! Just found out that my texts to you might be costing you money so I'd better stop!!!!

To Santiago and beyond said...

Yep, but good to hear from you mate.